Proofread these articles
Expand these articles
Create a page
Share your knowledge and add a new relevant article to this wiki.
From the community
- Go through all Category:Craft Mods pages for updates (lots changed in November), and add sources
- Add ability icons and points to weapon mastery pages
- Work on Uncategorized Pages and Categories in general (https://newworld.fandom.com/wiki/Special:UncategorizedPages)
- Create all Lore Pages (like Letter_of_Greeting)
- Obtain screenshots of all crafting/refining tier upgrades in game or just use these: https://nwdb.info/db/item/blacksmitht2
- Get screenshots and make pages for all NPCs (almost done - need Reekwater, Mountainrise, Rangers, some Fishers, and a couple misc)
- Finish Debuffs and Buffs pages, house them under "Status Effects" (official game term).
- Create "Traits" pages (also under "Status Effects") for mob traits like "Explosive"
- Add Damage Types page and a page for each (with icons), relate them back to weapons and perks
- Find image for all the Cut Gemstone Perks Category:Cut_Gemstone_Perks
- Get screenshot of a Spirit Shrine map icon
- Add walkthroughs and tasks to stories (quests)
- Create all POI (Points of Interest) pages with details - use MapGenie with no filters to see all. List resources with <br> between them in the infobox. Lore Documents, Named Enemies, and NPCs should be outside the infobox with their own headers. Also mention fishing hotspots. Example: Saircor
- Expand on promotions pages detailing Twitch drops/events/etc.
- Make all mined items pages look like Ori: Orichalcum_Vein
- Update all resources pages with the proper categories, and make sure those categories are in either "Reagents" or "Arcana". Example: Rivercress Flower
- Update all automatic infobox data pages to use .png rather than .jpg and replace all jpgs with pngs
- Create Storage Chests page, make similar to Satchels, but not using DPL.
- Fill in Faction Armory tables: Covenant#Covenant_Ranks_.26_Armory, Marauders#Marauder_Ranks_.26_Armory, Syndicate#Syndicate_Ranks_.26_Armory
- Expand on enemy pages by adding all types of each. Example: "Brute" is a type of Withered, "Timber Wolf" is a type of wolf (which is a type of beast).
- Create all fish pages like Medium Bluefish
- Add water type to Fishing Hotspots table
- Add all Territory Fish category pages to each corresponding territory page. Ex: Category:Windsward Fish on Windsward. Also add to Fishing page
- Make a main "Fish" page, add a table similar to the one used on territory pages to pull in pages by category
- Make individual hotspot pages with InfoboxHotspot like Hotspot 14
- Get an in-game photo of each Spirit Shrine and make individual pages (ex: Mallory's Refuge)
- Create Duels page
Meet the Admins
Ask us anything. We’d love to hear what brought you to New World WikiView all
This wiki does not have a dedicated Wiki Representative.
Meet the Moderators
Recent New Contributors
Help LinksCommunity policy